Wednesday 4 January 2017

DARK SOULS III PART 88 - GIANT METROID FLIES

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA0lfzpTQNA

Arin and Danny make a reference to something musical when they have 2112 souls. I had to look it up I'm afraid... I love NSP's 6969 though :)

They flee into a chapel and come across a friendly giant fly, or at least one that wasn't immediately trying to kill them. But then it gets TOO friendly and plants maggots in them. Urgghhh!

Poor Arin gets caught up between giant flies and giant wolves but makes it out!

Wow those flies do look like those swoopy bugs from Metroid 1!

I love that "Lovely day lovely day lovely day" song! It's by someone called Hootie & The Blowfish? Might look it up sometime. It used to play on an advert all the time when I was a kid so it's a nice memory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment