Friday 6 January 2017

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY ARIN!

Happy Birthday Arin! This is the second post I've made for your birthday. Made one too last year. I've been at this fan blogging a while now!

So wow, the big three oh... I remember when I turned 30. It's a scary number but I didn't feel all that different.

It was a good year for Grumps! I can't think of all the moments but there was some really cool stuff like the Before The Grumps interviews and everything. Some great long series as well like the Zelda games. You helped to extend the reach of the CD-i Zeldas to the world! Would love to see more of them and of course the classic ones too!

Keep doing Cutie Saturdays and hosting Game Grumps Animated! They're wonderful!

So yeah, all the best for this year. Happy birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment