Saturday 9 December 2017

a mortician's tale part 2 - glum and morbid feeling...

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0MhKmyI_Jc

Suzy describes this game as "death positive". Never heard that term before :)

The next body is to be cremated. Watching the conveyor belt was actually unsettling... :( argh...

More emails about the stresses of the business. I'm starting to feel pretty glum with this game :( the background music is all easy listening and I feel uneasy :( there's an email from someone who has depression and wants to talk to someone. Lots of viewpoints here.

Suzy says she definitely wants to be cremated. I have no idea for myself. There is that whole thing about being buried alive by accident. Does that happen? Does it happen with cremation? I have no idea about stuff like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment