Monday 18 December 2017

leisure suit larry mcl part 34 finale - the other endings

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Pfi2zOFRQ

Danny and Arin kindly play through Barbara Jo and Suzi's endings! Woo!

Very disappointed that Barbara Jo has to be blurred out during the dance! Suzi doesn't! Ah well.

Larry's butt cheeks weren't blurred out either. ACK! Suzi's ending is all BDSM and... not my idea of a good time. This video wasn't age-restricted either but the other one was. What gives!

At last! Barbara Jo's ending :)

The "button" thing during the dance is funny and awkward. It's no Space Channel 5!

Barbara Jo's ending has Benny Hill music playing and her sister joins in too! That's awesome :)

I looked around and it appears there are only 3 endings? Shucks!

And yeah, Morgan has the nicest ending but Barbara Jo has my favourite :) and yeah Freeman is Morgan's actual surname!

So yeah what a series. I remember this game in the shops alright and I was curious about it. Not sure why I didn't get it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment