Sunday 3 December 2017

happy 28th birthday barry!

Happy belated 28th birthday Barry!

Haven't done this in a while and I'm really far behind on posts and videos (It's late May of the following year at the time of writing this)

It's been a while since I've seen videos featuring you but you still had the Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence playthrough on KittyKatGaming this year as well as The G Club podcasts. You're pretty amazing at that game!

It's late when I'm writing this too and you have since left Game Grumps which is really sad news! I haven't had time to check out your new stuff but I will at some stage. You were there since the beginning and were always so hardworking with funny edits and everything! Hope you had a nice birthday and I am gonna miss you. Take care Barry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment