Friday 29 December 2017

katawa shoujo part 1 - introduction and memories

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPOI-VVRA_0

For the first time ever in Grump history they're playing a visual novel I've played already :) Love this one. Suzy gives it a go!

Wow she's never heard of it before... It was all the rage back in 2012. Many declarations of GOTY, even though it was still January!

She asks about if we've ever been in the hospital. I never have either but I thought she has with her thyroid and polyps? I don't remember right. Also, I still have my wisdom teeth.

Aw man... that intro. It brings back memories. The whole episode is taken up with it. I used to look for meaning and answers in games like this and... gosh I'm still looking for meaning ^^; but I absolutely adore this game and I'm glad she's playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment