Wednesday 21 December 2016

BEST OF GAME GRURMPS - NOVEMBER 2016

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnhuY17O2vU

I was wondering when this was gonna come out! It was the month of solo Arin among other stuff!

Wow I remember that cow edit thing from the Resident Evil playthrough. It was surreal!

There were some classy hole sinking golf shots during Grump's Dream Course.

Ah the Social Interaction Trailer! I still think it's terrible the busty co-worker couldn't be the protagonist's girlfriend. No real choice. :(

I love the phrase "poopinest dude" that Danny came up with :) The Tennis playthrough was one of the best of the month :)

Lots of Zelda CD-i insanity this month too!

That "looking at a murder vs being murdered" line caught me off guard again! Such a good line Arin used while Danny briefly took the controls for Zelda CD-i.

No comments:

Post a Comment