Tuesday 20 December 2016

SANTA'S CHRISTMAS SOLITAIRE PART 1 - CHRISTMAS GRUMP STORIES

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNTGKeLCtaw

I recognise Ross' Grump face but I couldn't figure out the others were Suzy and Brian! They're all here playing Christmas Solitaire though.

Those DOS games are charming but I guess I'm glad Ross didn't infect the Grump offices with malware this year :)

There's live action footage of Ross reacting to snow. Strange how it's always hot wherever he's lived between Australia and LA! Same with Suzy living in Florida. It rarely snows here in Ireland but sometimes it does. We've had the odd white Christmas but it's uncommon.

Sounds like a circus Arin had with his I.D... between trying to catch it in the post and everything!

Wow corned beef on Christmas sounds awesome! :) I don't eat turkey so it sounds great!

I love Christmas Grump stories :) can't wait to hear more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment