Friday 24 June 2016

DISNEY BOOTLEGS - JONTRON

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ghGWWfzq-o

Thank you for this video Jon! I've seen many Disney knock-offs in the supermarket and was always too afraid to venture them for myself.

I love the knock-off puppets at the beginning. Bootleg Mufasa, the unbelievably gross bootleg Zazu and of course, Bootleg Jacques!

Ah, so this is about the weird Chinese knock off games of Disney stuff. Those Phoenix games are European though aren't they?

Love the squats Jon does here :)

Yes I remember those insane game over Lion King suicide animations from other videos I've seen. They are profoundly mind boggling.

Wow that talking rubber boot is brilliant!

Those Frozen games are stranger than fiction. Is that website satirical or something? Girl games are all kinds of crazy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment