Tuesday 28 June 2016

SONIC AND THE BLACK KNIGHT PART 1 - PYTHONESQUE!!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm8J7OPAhCU

OMG OMG THEY'RE ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS! This is so awesome!! I can just picture them having a ball with this and talking about the music and the cutscenes... Oh please don't skip the cutscenes guys! They're fantastic! I love this game :)

Arin and Danny are diving into this head first! Neither of them have played it before. I'm dying to see how it goes for them!

Maybe it's a Monty Python And The Holy Grail horse, like with the coconut shells and everything :P

Well... I wasn't wrong. They picked it up and just started laughing :)

Will they have a good time? A terrible time? The latter is unlikely, but in any case, I am GLUED to this playthrough! Good luck guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment