Wednesday 22 June 2016

JET GRIND RADIO PART 4 - CULTURE SHOCKS AND SWITCHEROOS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25OcOPP2SZg

Dave and Ross discuss their culture shock on discovering the rules of the road in the U.S.

When a car drags them out of the level they decide to go for another one instead. They're having the same trouble I had with the game with all the police ganging up at once!

They discuss anime for a bit. I never got into One Piece but I love One Punch Man and Dragon Ball!

That was really cool when they spray the helicopter in mid-air and then land on the steel rail just above the water.

Yeah the "V" sign is offensive over here and I'm surprised sometimes when I see foreigners do it so easily. I once saw Shigeru Miyamoto do it to Arino from Game Center CX. I know that it doesn't have the same meaning though!

I'd love to see that switcheroo thing happening with Ross on Markiplier's channel! Better wait until his voice recovers though!

No comments:

Post a Comment