Sunday 19 June 2016

JET GRIND RADIO PART 1 - IT'S JET SET RADIO!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgyCKRMDzzI

Ross is joined by his friend Dave a.k.a. Boyinaband for some Jet Set Radio! Sorry, Jet Grind Radio. Neither of them are American, I'm not American, so why do we gotta say Jet Grind Radio?! It's the American version they're playing I suppose. I played this back in the day on my Irish Dreamcast and it was one of my favourites for that system!

This brings back memories! I remember being interested in roller skating or blading but my feet were always too big to find any in my size.

My favourite thing to do with the Dreamcast analogue stick was doing those directional arrow things while spraying tags!

Yes they drive on the left side of the road in Japan as well :) Ireland too.

Loved the music in this game too. It all just felt really modern and cool.

Ross starts talking about the time he discovered the size of American food portions when he first arrived and tried out Denny's with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment