Sunday 26 June 2016

JET GRIND RADIO PART 6 - BEE YOURSELF ROSS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee2-YIVMA-o

Dave and Ross play a level as Garam now.

Ross continues to talk about bullying and offers a message that it'll get better. That's nice of him :)

Ross also talks about growing up with ADD.

They meet another rival skater named Mew and do her challenge.

I think it was around this point I stopped playing because I couldn't get any better at the game. I'd love to come back to it myself!

Ross talks about a lot of other stuff too, about choosing peers, about when Steam Train started...

But yes, I remember when Steam Train started. It was all very confusing and upsetting when Jon left but I solidly believed in giving Ross and Danny a chance. It didn't take long for me to absolutely love both of them to bits :)

I think I do remember the bee at the beach story... I like the way Ross rationalises things with it too. I need to watch him on Twitch again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment