Tuesday 7 June 2016

ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME PART 72 - VIRGIN AIRLINES THE MUSICAL

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WhwU_Zbt6M

Arin and Danny talk about their personal trainer watching their stuff!

It's amazing when they recite the entire Virgin Airlines safety video song thingy word for word together! Imagine watching that over and over... Yeesh!

They mention James Rolfe and how awesome he is. I agree wholeheartedly! I watch as many of his videos as I can as I'm a big fan of his. I'm gonna watch the new Ghostbusters and I think he'll eventually see it too. As for the video he made about refusing to review(a refiew? hmm) I don't see how anyone would have a problem with him after watching that video. He's awesome and one of the nicest people online ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment