Tuesday 8 November 2016

EARTHBOUND PART 29 - ERASER REMINDER

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luSn-3WRakg

Barry and Ross return to EarthBound! Yay!

I saw a giant iron eraser today beneath Stonehenge. I promised Barry and Ross I'd take note of it, so here it is :) Remember this you guys!

They fight the big mushroom boss and beat it but not without losing some party members.

Croc-a-DIAL the police! Ross bringing his A game today! :D loved that joke! It actually would be the kind of joke that would be used in an EarthBound or Dragon Quest game.

Back to the Sky Runner and they crash land in Summers!

I like the French accent Barry gives the hotel staff :)

I guess they're in some generic Mediterranean paradise.

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up on Jupiter Ascending!

I love that Paul Rudd Conan compilation :D

No comments:

Post a Comment