Tuesday 8 November 2016

GRUMP'S DREAM COURSE PART 41 - TIL WHAT PERNICIOUS MEANS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_1dhKSTPI

Arin and Danny open with a skipping rope song.

Arin talks about comedians doing visual gags while also recording an audio show for CD. I heard an audio clip of Eddie Murphy's "Cookouts" routine and it was much funnier than when I later watched the video version. Then again I had already experienced the comedy. My imagination did fill the blanks though and he did very good mouth sounds for it!

Arin and Danny both talk about the self-deprecating and pernicious way that young people who are fans of something sometimes describe themselves as "trash". They could have a point about that attitude being damaging...

Great place to have the hi-jump enemies :)

Poor Arin, his Macho Man dreams crushed by Danny :)

I'd like to see Danny use the hi-jump on his next shot. Let's hope he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment