Wednesday 9 November 2016

MEGA MAN X PART 12 - ARIN STINGS BACK

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EchpM0O07EA

Arin says he plays games just for me! I feel special :") Just kidding, of course he means all of us Lovelies!

He talks about the office renovations and about his plans to stream games where he may be on his own again at some stage.

Arin talks about his eating habits and little changes he'd like to make. Sounds nice and sensible :) I do things like that myself and I lost a good bit of... perma-weight I suppose.

Yeesh... it's Sting Chameleon again... Lots and lots of grumbly swearing here and understandably so! He gets so agitated he considers putting a trigger warning on the game for himself! But oh man... when he susses the pattern and gets a victory for himself... so great to see! Go Arin! :D

Spark Mandrill next!

No comments:

Post a Comment