Sunday 6 November 2016

MEGA MAN X PART 9 - ABOUT FUTURE ARTISTS AND FEEDBACK

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ycZ-SJq00

Arin continues battling away and talking away about helping artists financially.

He talks about scholarships for future artists and how he'd like to help with stuff like that. Hmm... How about apprenticeships? Could be a good thing to develop. While we're at it, make sure interns are paid too! None of this "exposure" crap!

I like that Arin supports artists financially and publishes their work on the GameGrumps channel on Thursdays. He does it right!

He then talks about feedback and how he doesn't read comments and why. This blog I'm doing is commentary but I don't want to ruin anyone's day. I like keeping a blog on stuff I like and this is stuff I like!

He's having a very tough time on this stage and goes back to grind for more lives.

Shmorky is really talented alright! I love the FFF cartoon series too and the comic with the character that was obsessed with Clash At Demonhead. Haven't checked out his stuff in ages though.

No comments:

Post a Comment