Monday 7 November 2016

MEGA MAN X PART 10 - AMIDAKUJI SPIDER

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NPs7pib2bs

Arin uses items to retrace steps he's been forced to take over and over again. I'm cool with it :)

There's more to life than getting through the day and it should be about enjoying the day! I wholeheartedly agree! :)

He talks about tattoos. I'm not a fan of them at all I'm afraid. As a kid the ones that came with bubble gum that you transfer using water were fun but not the actual permanent ones. Not for me!

He finally beats the horned beetle robot! Yay! :)

Oh wow, the spider boss has that Japanese lottery movement pattern going on. Great idea! I had to look it up and after a good while I found that it's named "Amidakuji". I see it the odd time in video game bonus stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment