Tuesday 1 November 2016

NIGHTMARE BUSTERS PART 2 - LEPRECHALIEN SOLDIER

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQQ3tqyncPU

Arin and Danny continue to try and figure this game out. It is very frantic and heavy on.
This game reminds me of Alien Soldier for Mega Drive. The dash attack they used to defeat the boss reinforces that too. In any case, a game that's a bit like a Treasure game. A bit.

OMG WRECK-IT RALPH IS FOUR YEARS OLD?!? It's true but I can hardly believe it! I know it took a few months for it to come out here but... WOW... Hmm... well, the second one coming out sounds like a nice thing though.

I still haven't seen Speed Racer... Sorry Arin...

I've only just learned what "fam" means... I'm still not that sure what "bae" means. I used it in a title for a blog post recently, assuming it was an acronym for "Best At Everything" but it probably doesn't go that far.

Jeekers... that drop at the end is just impossible looking. Definitely overwhelming for a first play at least.

So yeah that's it for this year's Ghoul Grumps! We made it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment