Friday 4 November 2016

MEGA MAN X PART 7 - LOVE LETTER TO ARTISTS EVERYWHERE!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkT7kx4du1I

Arin moves on to Chill Penguin.

Arin talks about providing for creative people and how he likes doing it because the creative often have issues of self worth for their work. I agree with him on this. It's a very sad tendency and it's a great thing he's doing. I love his #cutiesaturday trend :) it's just an explosion of creativity and cuteness.

He talks about doing creative stuff and not being as encouraged to do it as to make a living doing non creative stuff. He is right about that being harmful. At a convention I went to, Matthew Mercer answered a question like this where you should do a creative thing in your free time when you haven't made it yet. That felt pretty sad because of the situation. They both say though that you should do it because you love it. Heck even Donald Trump says that.

As for me, this blog is a creative thing, but there is other creative stuff I wanna do. I still love doing this though because I blog about stuff I love.

So yeah, he beats Chill Penguin and goes on to face Vile, a really hard purple boss. This boss can freeze him in place and hit him while he's stunned, much like in Zelda when you stun an enemy with the boomerang. Very tough to face with this under power challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment