Saturday 25 February 2017

f*ck mr. hatcher - like a dumber, funnier adrian mole

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF_1pnKWxPc

Danny and Arin play this crazy ridiculous Flash game. I couldn't watch this without signing in! Must be pretty explicit... They give us a warning thankfully!

Oh man those diary entries are hilarious and just like Adrian Mole, except dumber and funnier! Danny eventually isn't able to read them out loud so Arin has to take over between outbursts of laughter!

Oh dear... the main character's name is Dan! This is Ross level of deviousness! I'm pretty sure he's kicking himself that he didn't do this instead of Arin!

Oh man... there's no way around going on the basic objective of the game without losing. And what the heck is with that "Awkward!" guy at the end? Gotta admit I laughed out loud a few times!

Danny wonders if his entire Game Grumps career up until now has been building to this moment. :P

Pavel Lubanski... well done :) I'm kinda nostalgic for weird Flash videos now! Never played this one or his other games before.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha (this is Pavel Lubanski btw for realz) I was just Googling F*ck Mr. Hatcher Game Grumps and found this. Really happy you enjoyed it all :)

    This buzz has really inspired me to keep making more weird shit and I'll just never stop now! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested in my newer work, just Google JunkyardAnimations!! Cheers <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Nice to hear from you! Yeah it was a really funny episode and the Flash game made me nostalgic for that era! I'll check out JunkyardAnimations sometime. Maybe I'll see a Game Grumps Animated cartoon from you in the future? It would be pretty cool! Best wishes :)

      Delete
    2. Yup!! Here it is :)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DaytpMw6FE

      Delete
    3. Watched it! It's pretty good! I wrote about it here http://rocketofthelovelies.blogspot.ie/2017/04/mr-hatcher-by-jae55555.html

      Delete