Friday 3 February 2017

laura - by jesse j. jones

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdGi19CHJEQ

From the title alone it makes me excited for this cartoon because I know it features the Sitcom Laura character! Arin and Danny are here as themselves writing up a draft for the next big TV hit!

And man... it delivers! I absolutely love this character they came up with and all the different voice over previews they came up with during that episode of Super Mario Maker as well! I gotta go watch it again!

Anyway, the animation in this cartoon is superb! Wonderful character designs and colours as well, especially Arin and Danny. Laura herself is depicted here much younger than in my own headcanon. Here she doesn't look like an older spinster. I imagine her as being like Goldie from Fish Police.

Again, it's well worth watching the actual episode again as it has even more dialogue that just gets funnier and funnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment