Saturday 3 December 2016

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY BARRY!

Happy belated birthday Barry! I didn't realise your birthday had passed until the Grumpcade Birthday Party Bash series published on YouTube. I usually make a greeting blog post when a Grump has a birthday and this is the first one I'm posting since starting my Twitter feed, so... that's something!

So wow yeah... you are one hardworking Grump! Ye're all hardworking but I remember all the amazing and funny edits you had on the videos and Arin saying how it was killing you but you went and did them anyway. Also when I heard about your life story on the "Before The Grumps" podcast it sounds like something out of Job. That weird "Work to exhaustion when you're young" saying from EarthBound really applies to you!

In the past year, the new "How about this game?" you did was a cool thing. You're really bringing it with the EarthBound playthrough as well with Ross! Looking forward to seeing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment