Friday 2 December 2016

RUN SABER PART 3 - THE BIRTH OF PIERRE THE PANCAKE

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDKSXZvxKms

Arin and Danny are on their last continue. When it's all used up and game is over, they just do a podcast!

Ah I see, they're gonna do a show with someone that's gonna be on YouTube Red.

They ask themselves what their worst episode is. Very interesting question... I wonder what my worst blog post is? Hm...

Wow... they're doing this during the electoral college count. That was quite a night.

Aw... Danny's been through all that relationship stuff. I haven't noticed any of it pouring out into the show. What a pro!

I do miss Danny playing games with Ross... I still see them as the original Steam Train! Barry's still great though and very hard working.

Can't wait to see Danny do a little series by himself :)

I'd love to see more Intellivision Lives! stuff by them!

Nice edit request stuff at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment