Thursday 2 November 2017

the evil within 2 part 8 - i have watched every episode of game grumps until now arin! woo!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEYbTS-HOu4

Arin and Danny spill this game over from Halloween.

Arin says to tweet at him if we've watched every episode of Game Grumps ever and I will! I've watched from the very beginning as it was starting but of course I've been blogging about them since Halloween 2015. I'm currently doing catch up...(it's May 2018)

"Hey there big boy!" "I didn't hear you come in!" they say as they sneak kill a zombie that lays on the ground in a position that would normally be alluring if it wasn't a zombie.

There's a lot of stuff that's hard to do in this game, like just running from zombies or closing a door. They take out a shotgun though and reduce them to gel. "Nice gel, think I'll take it" is a pretty funny line then :)

That's it for Halloween 2017! Have a good one :)

Yikes... "Diet Snickers" would be pretty terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment