Wednesday 2 December 2015

Will You Press The Button? Part 2

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIU9OdmXFw

Back with Suzy for more button questions! Welcome back for my own answers too! Questions are in the video. Go watch!

Suzy answers the first with a no but meant to say yes. I say no because I'm not that interested in Star Wars.

Suzy answers the second with a yes. I wouldn't because I don't want to be that way anyway. Not everything is for social reasons.

Suzy answers the third with a no. I would say yes, though that is a gruesome consequence.

Suzy answers the fourth with a no. What's a muggle?

Suzy answers the fifth with a no. No for me too for similar reasons!

Suzy answers the sixth with a no. No for me too. Stupid devil deal.

Suzy answers the seventh with a no. I would say yes. There's going to be weird people anyway.

Suzy answers the eighth with a yes. I think I would too, but I don't know what bands I'd pick.

Suzy answers the ninth with a no. I say no too because I don't drink coffee.

Suzy answers the tenth with a no. What's a "living" plane? Could I turn back?

Suzy answers the eleventh with a no. I say no too because I don't want pothead symptoms.

Suzy answers the twelfth with a no. I say no too because I don't drink.

Suzy answers the thirteenth with a yes. I'll say no if I can draw something from the imaginations of other people.

Suzy answers the fourteenth with a yes. I don't know much about Narnia so no.

Suzy answers the fifteenth with a yes. I'll say yes too. Similar to another question.

Suzy answers the sixteenth with a yes. I'll say yes too, agreeing with her on the bill paying thing.

Suzy answers the seventeenth with a no. I don't believe it'll be more painful so yes.

Suzy answers the eighteenth with a yes. I say yes too if society's ugly judgement of their looks was different to mine!

Suzy answers the nineteenth with a no. A random guy? Naaah.

Suzy answers the twentieth with a no. Another oxymoron question about immortality lol.

Suzy answers the twenty-first with a no. I say no because I like eating too.

Suzy answers the twenty-second with a yes. This scenario doesn't sound objectionable in itself but I don't care.

Suzy answers the twenty-third with a no. I say no too. What if the college was bad?

Suzy answers the twenty-fourth with a yes. I wouldn't want it to be painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment