Tuesday 23 February 2016

Doors Part 2 - Office Doors Are Weird

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyZ4Liftyck

Can we go back to looking for bacon? This office place outside the logic puzzles is creepy and lonely and Suzy is doing this all by herself! There are lots of weird messages here that make little sense. I guess the fact that there are loads of doors here means the game is consistent with the title.

Suzy then finds the way into the next section, and we're back to logic puzzles again! Yay!

Only have time for one though and she gets it wrong! Gah! It's the red door! Red!

Ah well. I guess it's fine for me to be able to pause and work this out on a notepad, but she has to make a video. I could be less harsh but I'm too excited about these puzzles!

On the other hand, there are times I can't stand puzzles... I'm not quite sure what influences that.

No comments:

Post a Comment