Wednesday 24 February 2016

Doors Part 3 Finale - Finale? Awww!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InDOnAkkXYQ

Finale? Aww!

Suzy eventually makes it through. On the next stage, things are spooky with the big skull door and Suzy doesn't even look at the fifth door's clue! Gaaaah! I wanted to see for myself! Lucky thing makes it through though! I guess she was too spooked by the atmosphere to wait.

She skips the clue on the next one too and makes another lucky guess! I think I'm going to stop using my notepad to solve things for myself if she's not going to look.

"Are these even supposed to make sense?" she asks. Yes they are!

Ok, she looks at all the the doors in the next one at least. Back to the notepad :) It's fewer doors too and she makes it capably.

Round and square doors next! Fresh! I like it!

Triangles on the next one! There are 5 choices again though. Time for me to put away the notepad again as she bulldozes through!...^^;

On the following one, I'm able to see all the clues so I paused the video and worked it out again on the notepad. It was pretty nice! I wish she looked at all the clues so I could write them down and work them out...

The one after this took me at least an hour to work out. Yeesh!

Then another lucky skip...

Then a place with 30 doors! WOW! I would love to do this one logically! Poor Suzy just toughs it out and tries every door until she gets through. Logic puzzles are just something you have to be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment