Tuesday 23 February 2016

Super Mario Maker Part 69 - Brian Crying

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBIa0ELTOYI

Arin and Danny discuss Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne. Guilty pleasure songs :)

I've only watched the video with song once. I don't have any strong feelings towards it. I was a big Avril Lavigne fan back in the day too!

Oh yeah, they're still playing "Bowser's Puzzle Dungeon" by Bowser. They make their way out of a hole by stacking POW blocks.

I'd love to hear Brian talk about gravitational waves while he's crying at the same time. I am more interested in Danny's Cheerios though. Bought a box myself today! Not the honey ones though. I don't think we have the honey nut ones here either like Danny was having. Just the honey ones.

Almost forgot Brian's thing! Uh... whatever it was. I'll just try to remember "Brian" and "Crying". That should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment