Tuesday 23 February 2016

Super Mario Maker Part 68 - I Miss Sitcoms...

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3La3Yc3m2z0

Arin and Danny take on "Bowser's Puzzle Dungeon" by Bowser. Yes it is one of the official levels.

Wow, that generic sitcom thing was pretty awesesome! The voice Arin did reminds me of the secretary from Fish Police talking about her ex-husbands. Danny joins in too and between them, it makes for an amazing and hysterical episode!

That puzzle at the end was kind of a stumper. What made that buzzy beetle shell appear at the bottom? I kind of had my own eureka moment when I saw that maybe they could just eat one of the springs inside the wall. Then there was that unfortunate ending! At least they know what they're gonna do now and they can always go back to the P-Switch dispenser pipe on Yoshi, rather than starting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment