Saturday 27 February 2016

Shovel Knight Co-Op Part 27 Finale - My Danny The Hero

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x40iW90tS-I

Danny and Arin go on to the finale episode of this second playthrough. Aw! I forgot to mention Arin's compliment fishing in the last episode by the way. How cute :)

They lose a few times to the last boss, but they come up with a winning strategy. It involves Danny doing all the work, but he's got all the super Amiibo powers, so it makes sense!

They win and we all enjoy the epilogue and credits together. Danny's unintelligible Black Knight dialogue continues to be amazing :)

That Shovel Knight game giveaway they're having, I wouldn't be applicable since I'm not in the Americas. Besides, I already have my own European Wii U copy of the game! I just need to play it! You do too! Can you believe this game comes with a physical instruction manual?!

No comments:

Post a Comment