Friday 18 March 2016

Lucky Charms - Jack Is Lucky

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDJKNTTcIOU

Jack, Vernon, Barry, Ross and Kevin appear again for more singing, drinking and laughing. It's a good thing this only happens once a year!

I may be Irish but personally I don't drink. I'd rather drink those minty milkshakes that fast food places have at this time of year.

They get Jack to read as the Lucky Charms leprechaun and it's gas! I love it :)

I don't get offended by this kind of thing by the way!

Also, Lucky Charms isn't sold in Ireland except through import and are usually sold in sweet shops instead of the cereal aisle of the supermarket :)

Afterwards, Jack is trying to teach Kevin how to say Stout Train in his accent. Best part :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment