Saturday 12 March 2016

Super Mario Maker Part 86 - Awesome 90's Stuff!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78BW4bvXjLs

Arin and Danny start "How To Train Your Bowser 2" by Dan.

Pretty cool idea for a stage. You need to guide a winged Bowser to break walls and Piranha Plants and make a safe path to the end. I like it.

They go on to "Beetles Are Friends" by Mike. They sing a Spice Girls song while they do. Yay :)

They say who their favourites are, which is all of them really. I liked Baby and Ginger Spices.

In this stage you have to use the winged beetles to get through. Danny says he hasn't been able to laugh at Beetle Bailey no matter how many times he's tried. Oh I love reading daily comics! With Beetle Bailey, I don't read it very often but I love its clean and simple character designs and backgrounds.

Danny's favourites are Calvin & Hobbes and The Far Side. Everybody loves them! :) I've said it before but I own collections of both comics. Love them too! Can't believe Arin's only read a few of them... ah well!

Arin does the movie trailer voice again and it's brilliant :) first it's to a slumber party where nothing bad happens and then it's Leatherface in a feel good romantic comedy. I wonder if they're referring to the "Shining" romantic comedy parody trailer? In any case, it makes for great laughing here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment