Sunday 13 March 2016

Zelda Ocarina of Time Part 4 - The Ye Story

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2S7i7SI-3s

Arin and Danny break out into Hyrule Field and Danny remembers the "You/Ye" story! Yay! It's about pirates, because they say "ye" as well. An album he and Brian found was pirate themed and he gets Kevin to put the cover art on screen. Pretty neat!

I tried to look this up on YouTube but it was taken down? There were hundreds of views indicated though! The power of Grump shout outs! What did it do here?

Anyway, they make their way to the castle and get the egg from Malon eventually. Now they have to wait for morning to come. Danny says Talon looks like Mario. He's not the first one to say that... SirRonLionheart on YouTube did too. I never put that together myself when I first played it. I wonder if he'll say later that Ingo looks like Luigi?

No comments:

Post a Comment