Sunday 20 March 2016

Game Grumps Panel SXSW 2016

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyg3whDtGs

That "Black Raven" channel on YouTube seems pretty cool. Anyway, there is footage from the panel Arin and Danny did from this year's SXSW convention!

Lots of excitement around question asking and queueing! I love the start where the name things get mixed up too :)

Maybe I can answer questions like "Favourite Game Grumps moment" and stuff. I think mine might be whenever a Game Grumps Animated cartoon really nails it, like the fight between Kermit the Frog and Ross animated by Jason Boyer showcased a few days ago. Stuff like that is amazing and so rewatchable!

If I could be a Sailor Moon character, maybe I'd be one of their pet cats snuggling up with them or something. Artemis... that's Mina's cat right? Him :)

Man, imagine level grinding the Game Grumps Pokémon! That'd be such an honour! Sometimes I wish I could be a professional gold farmer. If I could, then that would be one of the the best moments in my career!

That girl saying they're like her role models, her creative inspiration, well! We have something in common babe. Welcome to my blog!

Sex with a guy for a million dollars? I dunno.

Perfectionism in making something? Sometimes I can get hung up on a spelling or a sentence...

Any game you wanna make? Yeah, maybe a romance visual novel game or a nice adventure game. Or a noisy satisfying arcade game. I have other interests but this is all I can think of right now.

Prefer playing and commentating on good games or bad games? I am more passionate about good games and even the ok games that Arin mentioned that don't stand out too much. Bad games too if there's something good in them.

I don't know any of these American brands fighting for the Game Grumps prom date!

I would like to see Rob Schneider on Game Grumps. Weird Al too.

I used to watch Newgrounds a lot, but I was already over 18 when I started. Still too much time spent on it!

Another person who wants Arin to make Metal Gear Awesome 3! Ross wants him to too! Me? I'm a little more easy going about it, but I would of course LOVE to watch it. MGA5? Holy shnikeys!  Also, I love seeing them grow and doing really well at really cool stuff too!

My favourite live segment? Hmm... maybe the one with all the Glover cartridges? Or... ahhh! I dunno! There are too many great ones! Mega kudos to the "Hey I'm Dan!" request too!

Bottom half fish for me too. Daryl Hannah is even more gorgeous from the waist up.

I'm don't think much about sea horses but I'm generally not that fond of weird sea creatures. They can be fairly unsettling!

I don't have a PHD (or the shirt they're selling) so I'm going to do Dan's thing and give out high fives, but out to the internet.

*HIGH FIVE, INTERNET!*

OMG more Zelda on Game Grumps! Squeee! I need to play Skyward Sword again someday by the way.

I've never been to Disney World/Land... I guess I would swoon at the Power Rangers too!

Thanks for doing the Game Grumps theme song with your bad throat Danny :)

I think I lost what I was writing for a blog post sometimes... not due to Justin Roiland though!

I don't think there are any Game Grumps references I don't like...

The fan surprises I love are the fan art pictures and animations! The fan surprises I don't love are... hm. I don't know...

I'm excited and looking forward to seeing footage of their later performance!

Oh my gosh, the Kevin edits/Barry edits... I love them so but I don't want them to ruin themselves doing it! The odd text macro now and again is grand! More than enough!

Wow, the method Grumping for motivation and getting in the zone! Neat ideas there! When I'm not in the zone for writing I... I dunno. If that happens it's usually because I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment