Tuesday 27 October 2015

Deadly Creatures Part 1

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nAHph545_U

Let's begin with Ghoul Grumps!

I'm a huge Nintendo Wii fan and I've never played this game but from this episode I'm reminded of so many things that were amazing about the console. It doesn't take long for Arin and Danny to start howling with enjoyment. This game is hilarious, scary and cinematic which were among many of the characteristics that Nintendo's wonder machine embodied for many fans.

Anyway, enough about my favourite game console and how under-appreciated it is! Back to Arin, Danny and the game!

The spider in this game is the coolest and funniest darn thing. Almost everything it does is a sensation. When Arin makes it jump it's a party every time and I don't know if I'll ever get tired of that fisticuff brawling it does on its enemies.

Arin fights a big ol' snake boss thingy and gasps at the prospect of going up against the humans voiced by Billy Bob Thornton and Dennis Hopper. Makes you itch for the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment