Thursday 3 December 2015

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Part 4

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8uLWp_VihQ

"Don't Panic!" exclaims Barry. Brian and Ross join him in the Dark again.

I watched the trailer for the new Dad's Army movie by the way. I never watched the show and not sure if I'll like the movie or not. If it's like another Monuments Men then I won't bother, but I don't think it'll be quite like that.

Barry and Ross rack Brian's physics brain for knowledge. Afterwards they get on board another ship and Ross is back on save naming duty :)

They come across a word that has a specific pronunciation and then talk about funny place names.

At the end of the episode Ross glumly says "I was also here on this episode". Poor guy. Brian and Barry are the big Hitchhiker fans here so they're in their element chatting to each other about the game like it's an episode of Knightmare. But hey, Ross adds something good to the dynamic too. Plus, the funny save naming is an invaluable skill!

No comments:

Post a Comment