Thursday 3 December 2015

Will You Press The Button? Part 3

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLOrFL3xAc

Arin joins Suzy for the questioning and button pressing! I'll post my own answers here as usual. Questions are in the video! Arin's doing the button pressing this time.

Suzy would say no to the first question. Arin answers with a no. I would say yes. It's another immortality question!

Suzy would say yes to the second question. Arin answers with a yes. I would say yes. Could be worse! Could be U2.

Suzy would say no to the third question. Arin answers with a no. I would say no. I like the month names the way they are.

Suzy laughs her head off at the fourth question. Arin answers with a no. I would say no too for the same reasons. It is pretty funny though :)

Suzy would say no to the fifth question. Arin answers with a no. I would say no but not for the exact same reasons.

Suzy already answered the sixth question. Arin answers with a no. I already answered too.

I didn't get what Suzy would say to the seventh question. Arin answers with a no. I would say yes and then fix the cacti problem. Creatures of conflict huh? hmm...

Suzy would say yes to the eighth question. Arin answers with a yes. I would say no unless it was a Katamari or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment