Thursday 4 February 2016

Best of Game Grumps - January 2016

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNwWpIRX7Pw

Best of January!

Ah, I loved the Zognoid talk where they pretended to be aliens pretending to be human. It's genius and the highlight here doesn't go on long enough.

There's also Brent's interruption of their gameplay. It was a nice comic relief from the dreary Bloodborne world.

That delightful cheer on defeating Maria... what this doesn't show is how many attempts it took to do it! That's why they cheer so much!

I'm seeing the jokes in the Spider-Man game I didn't notice first time round. They're pretty good actually :)

That Prank My Dad reference is here too :) Ah, I forgot that! It's a great laugh to come back to!

The "I'm gonna complete" belly laugh is here too, as is the reaction to the Wile E. Coyote fall.

When you hear the "oh? Oh! Ah! Ohh... Oh ! Oh!" when Mario is struggling on the conveyor belt, trying to catch the P Switch, you can see why this series of videos is their most popular at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment