Saturday 16 July 2016

POKÉMON ART ACADEMY PART 21 - TIME CAPSULE ARTISTS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP_dx7J1wxU

Ross and Barry return triumphantly to this series! I haven't had a chance to blog about it yet becase the last episode was some time before I started this blog, but it's really good and it's got loads of laughs!

They both appear before the video to explain the time capsule effect of these particular episodes and how one of them is a bumper 3 HOURS LONG! Holy mackerel!

They start with an Austin Powers 3 joke. (no it hasn't been THAT far back). Poor Ross has a poopy tummy...

We called it woodwork instead of wood shop in school as well. It wasn't violent thankfully.

I Googled those Florida Man/Florida Woman terms... wow those headlines...

Wait didn't Ross move the couch... oh wait hang on! Time capsule thing! I forgot already! Duh!

Interesting to hear Barry talk about how the Grump operation and video editing process developed during the early days :)

That first one reminds me of the hilarious Tex Avery directed Little Johnny Jet cartoon!

No no Ross! I'll watch the whole video :O you can draw a nice picture though.

I love ASMR :3

I would snore if I was crazy tired too.

Imagine being mistaken for Bono. :(

It's good to practise sensible computer use alright. I must be conscientious of that myself when blogging and stuff :)

I like the added effect the game put in after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment