Sunday 31 July 2016

SUPER MARIO MAKER PART 110 - DON'T FOLLOW THE STARS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrEzVP6wp8Y

Arin and Danny start "Bowser's Prison Fight" by mortalized.

Wow it's an intense boss fight. Nicely supplied with power ups though.

Hmm... I never heard of Extreme Dinosaurs. I'm surprised I have no memory of this being advertised to me as a kid.

I love retro stuff as well :)

It doesn't look like there's any way to do this without the Fire Flower... Maybe you could do stuff with the feather like pound the ground with a dive but I'm not sure.

I love 80s interpretation of the future as well! A lot of 90s stuff is similar to that as well. Up until the Matrix anyway.

That "Drive Recklessly" video is hysterical! Nice one Arin!

Omg that ending was just tragic... Naturally you'd follow the stars... and Arin did before he realised it. Neither he nor Danny could figure out what happened they were so stunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment