Saturday 23 July 2016

POKÉMON ART ACADEMY PART 28 - LAPRAS BECOMES BEANY

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip50CesjQHc

Barry draws while Ross does machines... I mean kicks back with a beer.

Lapras poses like that picture of Kim Kardashian butt naked. It's funny when Barry tries to understand Ross making a reference to it!

Ross talks about drawing and livestreaming and suggests Google Hangouts and the likes of Paintchats for artists to get together and help with motivation and stuff. It's nice that he used to do it with Arin over a decade ago :)

I can't yell very loudly with text words :(

A button eye? Coraline Lapras?

Ahhh.... a sock puppet Lapras! Or Beany! All we need is Cecil!

I've never watched Attack On Titan. I saw a bit of the abridged thing and I feel satisfied enough with that!

Sad to hear that bad experience Ross had with that interview :(

Oh man... more references to Layton and the malignant growth. It was painful to hear the screaming yesterday but hearing them make a reference to it makes me laugh!

They're looking fondly on the Sequelitis experience of working together. It sounds like a lovely thing! Makes me think of making art projects together in school. This also makes for nice cast & crew commentary!

I remember Trap Door! Yeah :D

I love Secret Of Kells and Song Of The Sea. Saw them both in the cinema here. Is Ross talking about Cartoon Saloon? I never heard of Puffin Rock! Hmm... narrated by Chris O'Dowd! I gotta have a look :) I'd like to have something worth watching on RTÉ Jr.! Ross is selling it very well! That concept sounds awesome :) Being Irish, I should know about it already. In fact, I can picture Ross giving out to me for not knowing about it. Hehe...

Since it's about birds Holly would of course love it too! :)

Ross then sings the theme song! Hahaha! Gauntlet thrown to My Little Pony!

Ross watches a "Best of Danny" compilation on YouTube. He doesn't get some of the jokes and doesn't even watch the funny part with the Mayor Luigi. Roooooosssssssssss!!!

Ross then lies on the floor and positions the microphone accordingly.

My answer to Ross' dance question is of course Jynx.

That Sonic running by the car thing I used to do all the time! True story, except for the "used to" part. I didn't get the satanic messages though.

I remember that dial up internet tone :) We had dial up until about 2004 as well. Probably even later. I had one of those old Nokia phones as well and it was after I finished school. But yeah, I remember how expensive dial up internet was too. I had to do loads of chores as well.

Barry goes solo for a moment and it's nice to hang out with him like this :) Lapras has a white sock with red stripes and it's cute.

Wow red eyes. It's an albino sock puppet Lapras. Barry changes his mind about it and makes them brown. It reminds me of the sea green 2DS or something similar... but I can't think of what it is.

I'm not crazy about carpentry either.

That "straight up died badly" story is pretty funny :)

Nice job in the lighting Barry.

That sock puppet Lapras looks awesome on the beach :) Well done Suzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment