Monday 25 July 2016

POKÉMON ART ACADEMY PART 30 - CHARIZARD BECOMES SWOLE AF

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_1YcNcCl_Q

Ross and Barry do another one but it's not comic book style, much to Ross' disappointment.

They won't stop doing Luke's voice from malignant growth!

That was nice about the Pokémon stories :) I knew there was 3D Pokémon fighting in Stadium because magazines about the upcoming N64 were amazing back then.

AOL eh? I had SEGA Dreamcast back in the day...

Charizard's looking very muscly. Pretty "swole" as they're calling it :)

Leonardo Da Vinci saying "Draw More!". That's pretty cool :)

Yeah One Punch Man is awesome! It's in English now too! I haven't been keeping up with Dragon Ball Super either.

I think the movie with Garlic Jr. is canon but I'm not sure.

Re: the other Saiyans popping up. It's kinda like when the Smurfs had no female Smurfs but then Smurfette showed up and then Sassette showed up and the old lady Smurf showed up etc.

I'd LOVE to watch another Dragon Ball movie :) and I wanna see it in a cinema... The only one I saw in the cinema was Dragonball Evolution :(

I love FLCL :)

Yeah Nintendo World Championships was fun last year with Arin in it... I remember everyone bringing the VC Menu up by accident when they were trying to shoot diagonally in Super Metroid.

I watched all of the Lord Of The Rings movies once as well and that was enough. Not back to back though.

Charizard does kinda look like Dracula when its mouth is open...

Barry goes to the bathroom and Ross does a Bob Ross impression and it's lovely :)

Detective Pikachu sounds funny.

Very nice job on the muscle lighting Ross :)

Not really interested in Suicide Squad either.

The whites of Charizard's eyes look pretty cool against the shadowing :)

Hahaha imagine Markiplier being accused of stealing Ross' Megaton voice after Ross modelling it after him! :D

I can't imagine Sans and Papyrus sounding like anything other than the voices that Barry and Ross gave them!

Markiplier and SoloTravelBlog have great voices.

The timer maxes out! That's amazing :) they hold hands and make an event of it! Longest episode with the timer yet!

The finished Charizard looks incredible! Well done Suzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment