Tuesday 19 July 2016

POKÉMON ART ACADEMY PART 24 - LUGIA BECOMES THE MOST LEGENDARY LUGIA

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFggGPj8A7s

Ross and Barry take on Lugia. Ross draws while Barry sasses!

Oh my gosh... fingernails on the wings...

It's even got pecs and is also very ripped!

I wonder if anyone liked Scrappy Doo back in the day? No one seems to like him now!

I must watch more Gurren Lagann.

That's a hilarious story about Dr. Phil :)

"I've had my Phil" is it? Haha :D

Man those realistic hands are crazy!

Not having layers is hard mode...

Yeah that was Arnold The Pit Bull from Tiny Toons :)

Ooh the ripping on each other! Guys, ye're all funny and still are :)

Yeesh... realistic feet too!

Actually, the hands look really funny compared to the rest of its detailed self!

They share some stories about not getting into events. Aw...

Wow the final result looks awesomely crazy alright! The background always adds something! Well done Suzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment