Wednesday 6 January 2016

Will You Press The Button? - Steam Train

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38Xqyto34Q

WYPTB makes its way from KittyKatGaming to Steam Train! Here we're joined by Arin, Barry and Suzy. Where's Ross? Isn't this his show? Who's driving the train? AAAH!

Anyway it's here as a one-off. Just like before, I'll give my answers to the questions which are found in the video.

Barry answers no to the first question. I think I'd answer yes.

Arin answers no to the second question. It's a bit of a dumb question.

Suzy answers no to the third question. It's kind of dumb too.

I forget who answers yes to the fourth question. It's a yes for me too.

They all answer no to the fifth question. I'd answer no too.

Arin answers yes to the sixth question. I'm not sure what I'd pick.

Suzy answers yes to the seventh question. Ranma 1/2 sounds fun.

Barry answers yes to the eighth question. Sounds fair enough.

Arin answers no to the ninth question. Same here.

Arin answers yes to the tenth question. Sounds good too.

Suzy answers no to the eleventh question. I would too.

Barry laughs his head off at the twelfth question. I would too!

Barry says no to the thirteenth question. I would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment