Wednesday 6 July 2016

FROGGER THE GREAT QUEST PART 2 - SCARY UPSETTING FISH

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_-u5BIcqpM

Brian and Barry continue hopping mad.

They talk more about Kubrick films. I actually love Eyes Wide Shut! If I had seen it as a teenager I would've loved it even more I'd say. Brian's right about the slow speaking pace but I like that deliberate pace too.

Clicking the right stick and using the left stick to look around... that kind of reminds me of the N64, pressing C-UP and then looking around. Maybe this was in development for N64 at one point?

That "Behind The Waterfall" idea for the podcast made me laugh :D

Wow the fish in this game are pretty scary... kind of like Chump from Banjo-Kazooie.

Barry shares a story about the time he beat Brian Crecente in a game of Frogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment