Friday 27 May 2016

BALOGNA MAN - BY PATRICK STANNARD

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQGzZJTuU4

This cartoon is inspired by Arin and Danny talking about a horror movie monster made out of Balogna. It was such a funny conversation and definitely one that's ripe for making into a Game Grumps Animated!

Arin and Danny look pretty awesome and styled very distinctively. Danny has lots of hair, Arin has giant bodybuilder man boobs. I also love the way Danny doesn't have eyes until he's startled by the Balogna Man!

The references here are awesome! I recognise one of them from The Shining and I absolutely love the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 thing with Arin and Danny having this conversation in the cinema seats!

When this animation ends with the awesome Balogna parodies of horror movies, I get the feeling that I wanna see more! I like that bit after the end with Balogna Man sitting in the seat behind their corpses sipping on a soda! Perfect opportunity for that pimento loaf joke.

I had to look that up by the way. Never heard of pimento loaf before.

Anyway, great cartoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment