Thursday 19 May 2016

ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME PART 60 - EGORAPTOR'S STILL COOL

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCyQnRmj0Y4

Arin and Danny are in the room with the whirling scythes. Arin thinks it's kinda strange how it says "Egoraptor" and "Danny" in the intro. I dunno, I still think Egoraptor is cool as a handle! I use "Danny as a label for my blog posts! Kinda sticking with me!

Love that "Fairy, not Ferry" joke :)

I never noticed the way the back of that laser thing's head jiggles... Guess I always concentrated on getting away from its laser fire. It only takes one bomb to defeat it though. Just throw one on top of it.

Aww... Vernon can't take a compliment? Aw... someday he will :)

The Skulltulas in that corridor always scared the heck out of me.

They talk a little about Disney park attractions and a little about words that weren't offensive then but are now and normal words now that could be considered offensive in the future. Interesting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment