Saturday 7 May 2016

Dark Souls III Part 28 - I Watched The Opening At Least Three Times(Thanks Arin!)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NtgGp2WFUc

Arin appears before the video for another mysterious live action segment! He thanks us, the fans for doing all this creative fan stuff. I dunno if I could call my blog thing creative, but I love doing it and it's important and fun to me. Thank you Arin, I'll keep making! You too!

Arin and Danny come in all buffed up and Arin explains the stuff he worked on offscreen.

Ahh that guy was so sweet, giving Danny permission to tell those jokes :)

Discussing comedy can be fun. That thrust butt hole thing Arin did is amazing! The future of social media, everyone!

They both sing the tune for "Powerhouse" which is always fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment